Confused
23:50I really can not understand my heart, like it has its own mind.. not mine...
I don't know.. The wind is getting stronger as I travelled miles from the firsth path I begin more than 21 years ago of my journey of life..
Now I have to face many different kind of people, troubles, problems, situations, conditions, and choices. Decisions to make are the hardest of all.
I have always come to a point where hard decisions were to make. There were always more than two. Usually 3. Well, how could you choose between two very divine men, and make it more screwed with the third party !!
So I don't know what you will say. Most of you might think that it is better to stick with whom you have now. But how about the scent of the past ? Even the slightest scent of the old days still made me confused... even they were not good enough for me anymore... still I wanna taste the sip of yesterdays... living it up for today... and not to worry about tomorrows...
Well we'll never know what faith will lead us to... We'll never know with whom we would get married.. And I just dont wanna know about it.. I dont wanna think about it now. Cuz I am living my life for just today. And go with the flow.




0 comments