Nightmare

21:48

I’ve had a terrible nightmare last night. It was so horrible I couldn’t get it out of my mind. So I was in the scene where I saw people around me just like in a theme park, but then they put a man who’d been in a hot steel cage for 3 months (it was all felt so real I even got the details of the scene) and he’d been baked there!! His skin was already white it was ripped by the hot steel.

Then came 3 other man and they were wrestling in that fried steel and I knew 2 of the men. They were my SMP mates. The baked one was someone who was kind of close to me during last semester. It was so terrible, he chased me to another scene, where suddenly the background changed and I was in a queue to someplace. Every ‘theme park’ has its owner and so did this one. ‘The owner’ was this malevolent man, who ordered something to people there. I don’t remember what the order was but then he shot a toddler just bcuz she was crawling over to another place. The sibling of the toddler got over to her and got shot too. It was so horrifying!

And that was the time when I was awoke by around 2 a.m. Somebody had just called me and I was still half asleep. The voice in the other end called my name. But I (still) don’t know who he was. He mentioned a name… I guess it was Ferry or something, it was kind of equivocal. I tried to find any name of Ferry in my memory, and I guess he was Andre’s friend. When I asked him about this, he hung up.

The result wasn’t delight. It made me so scared I messaged my guy right after. At that time I was full awake and I just realize, the voice in the phone line was so scary, he asked a favor from me cuz he was in trouble. But he hung up so I couldn’t know any more about that. And I don’t want to.

Suddenly some old scenes flashed in my memory. I remembered the scene when my late friend Sendy died. It was full of fear, desperation and evil so thick surrounding us. It was so scary and it sucked happiness from us. just like the figure of Dementors pictured by J.K. Rowling in Harry Potter’s serials. It was the scent of hell.

That was why I was so scared last night and I moved to my Mum’s room. I’ve never been so scared in my life ever but last night. My guy called me just before I entered my Mum’s room. Thank God I needed to hear his voice. I was thinking about possibilities, the connections between the dream and the peculiar phone call.

It could happen that this Ferry guy needed a help from his evil business so he randomly called me in desperation and the dream led me to the phone call and I was to pray for him. (I was too scared to call him back and offer my help. I was so enough of dealing with Andre’s gang. It was full of evil things and I don’t like it.

Well I dunno if God has another meaning of the dream. Perhaps the devil tried to try me last night. But if it was the scenery of Hell, I promise I won’t ever do any sin that could deliver me to that horrible place. Believe me being in such place without love was so scary and desperate.

What a terrible nightmare I had. But thank God it was just a bad dream. In fact I am still surrounded by people who love me. And I am so grateful of that.

I wish I’d still have spirit for tomorrow’s work. I’d have a group work for marketing class project. I am so tired tonight, so exhausted. But I am glad Mario called just now. I miss him so much.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)