1st Phase of My Final Project
13:26Only a day after the party, the first preview of my final project was held. I was so nervous and tense bcuz I didn’t know who Mrs. Irena was. There were at least 4 lecturers to be in the room, 2 were my leading lecturers and 2 others were the tester lecturers. If there were more than 4 lecturers, they would only watch the preview.
I presentated the “Interior Plan of Prasetiya Mulya Business School Library as the Source of Economical Information”. My leading lecturers; Mrs. Rini and Mr. Natsir were very kind, they helped me gathered and processed the datas and prepared me so well for the first preview. I knew one of the testers, Mrs. Yunita was one of the tester whom most of students afraid of. She asked detailed questions and we have to know our project better than her to avoid problems. But Mrs. Rini was friends with her so I knew slightly how she’d gonna ask me.
But the problem was, I didn’t know who the other tester was. Mrs. Irena, her name, was first to be seen on that preview by Mrs. Rini and me. The rumors about her were plenty, but only one point: that she was a very critical lecturer. She asks about anything. And even Mr. Denny (one of the most critical lecturer) and Mrs. Irena’s friends said that they were also annoyed by her questions, they usually couldn’t answer that super critic questions.
And so I gave the presentation, I wasn’t as nervous as when I waited outside cuz I knew my project and got prepared well. Mrs. Irena and the other lecturers smiled and I was relaxed then. Mrs. Yunita began the questions and I could handle them. So then began the questions from Mrs. Irena.
It was so many of them, so difficult to answer and often I had to look at my lecturers but Mrs. Rini looked as tense as I was and Mr. Natsir could only gave me a weak smile. I felt I had given wrong answers, I felt I didn’t answer them well bcuz I forgot to bring all of the datas I had, so I couldn’t answer some of her questions. This lecturer was smiling all the time but her questions were so complicated.
I forgot most of the questions when I got out of the room but thankfully Mrs. Rini had made me notes about the questions, critics and advises. More friends waited outside than when I got in. They asked me how it was and I could only smile plainly and said it was difficult. I was so tense I got so tired and sleepy after that and when I finally got home, I slept for 5 hours to recharge my battery. My boy said I was too tense I lost a large amount of energy. I was more than tense I felt I had failed to answer the questions I could answer if I brought the data that day.
But when I went to campus the day after, Mr. Natsir and Mrs. Rini said I brought a nice presentation (over their expectations) and I’ve answered all questions fine and that all the questions Mrs. Irena said were not in my field. They were more to IT and techniques than an interior design. So I shouldn’t get so worried cuz I could answered all the necessary questions.
I was relieved by their supports and words. They really are the best lecturers and I am so lucky I had them as my leading lecturers. There’re still 3-4 months till my final project judgement, and I’m certain they will help me to reach that point and get over the tiring semester so well. I’ve no worry about failing and I now have new spirit to get over this cuz I have the best supporters around me.
Pray and fight with me this semester, guys, I know we can do all the tests in life if we don’t fight it alone. At least we have to ask God to fight with us. Then God will give you victory at the end, just like when He fought for the Israels thousands of years ago.
GAMBATTE NE!




0 comments