Back with Mario

13:42

“Why?” is the most common question as the reaction when I pronounce my comeback with Mario. Well, it took me months to answer this, too, cuz it was so complicated to me, dividing the reality with dreams I have. But in short sentence, I’m back together with Mario after 3 months separated because he offered me more happiness and love than what I got when I was single.


[Alex Willy and me in Roemah Nenek]

It looked promising and after I said yes, I know I took the right decision. He made me feel most happy although the last 3 months were so delightful for me. I know this cuz I’ve been hanging out with so many old and new people in the last 3 months (take Luppi I met on 08/02/08 in Ciwalk and Alex Willy on the same night at Roemah Nenek) and Mario is still the best guy for me.


[Mum, Clemy, Dad, and me]


[Rian and me at Taman Anggrek Mall]

I decided to choose him again after went to Jakarta last Sunday (10/02/08) with my family. I met Rian instead of Mario in Taman Anggrek Mall and after just 3 hours of conversations we went back home to Bandung but I got this huge feeling of missing Mario so, yeah, I took the chance to get back with him.


[ready to compete in L-Men of the Year 2008]

Mario came to Bandung with Piter and Eko from Jakarta to join L-Men competition in Majesty, Saturday morning. He lost, but it was nothing cuz he wasn’t well-prepared this time.

After that we had lunch at Warung Lela, in Rancakendal, Northern Bandung. Then we took the guests to my home to get some rest before went to Mario’s house to take baths. We fetched Diana, Eko’s friend and had dinner at Neo Calista, the sponsor of L-Men Competition, and met Mario’s friend Darwin who got in the big 10.


[me, Mario and Piter at Neo Calista]


[Diana and Eko]

We continued the night to PVJ and chilled at Mocha Blend. We met so many people there and we went home by 12 a.m. We couldn’t wake up too early so our morning started by 10.30 and we headed to buy some food and had lunch at Kingsley batagor. We met Ester and Hayden there before we moved to Ngopi Doeloe at Jl. Hasanuddin.


[Mario, me and Ester at Ngopi Doeloe]


[Piter and Eko, Mario's friends]


[Ester and her baby Hayden]

The group had some rest at my home before they start the trip to Jakarta by 4.30. It was so nice to have Mario back. Piter and Eko were also fun to be with and I’m happy that they like me so much they treat me as if I was their best friend, too. I feel so ‘reaccepted’ both in Mario’s friends circle and in his family. I really don’t know what’s waiting for me in the future but I’m so glad I have my sweet Mario back in my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)