Working Days Have Started

20:13

It’s been a while since I last touched my computer, not to mention this blog. It just happened so fast, I didn’t even have time to think. It started last Lundi (3/3) when Vera offered me job at Metric Kitchen as Marketing Support. I did mon resumé online to Cayenne.

So by the time I was called for interview á 1 heures aprés midi, Cayenne called for interview on Mercredi (6/3) so I postponed the job from Metric and départ á Jakarta the next day. I did the interview in Cayenne for Store Representative position and it went well but I also entered my resumé to another furniture and interior company (shouldn't mention any name about it here, sorry) and on that very day I did the drawing test, got interviewed and accepted to work there.

It was surprising since people who sat around me had to come back in few days, etc, but I got that special exception cuz I got interviewed by the owner. It was kinda shocking cuz I wasn’t prepared at all and my cours de la france isn’t finished yet. And then Cayenne called and said I was accepted too there. It had me confused for a moment but I’m sure God had made Cayenne pended my recruitment so this other company could hire me. I believe this is God’s plan.

So I started my work in Darmawangsa Square, South Jakarta, by Mardi (12/3) and got my own desk for the first time (can’t count DCM cuz it was only for a month). Basically my job desc is simple: get used with all type of classic furniture they have, remember those names and types, and contact the purchasing department and warehouse. It’s quite simple but difficult at first cuz they have 4 floors full of furniture, accessories and chandeliers (what I mean with full is REALLY really full!) and full of employees. There are sooooo many of them!

And on my second day of work I met my old friends from DCM Sari, Arlene, Yoseph and Angga in Black Canyon Coffee and yesterday we went to Magenta. We had such a reunion and it really made my day cuz I haven’t met them since 2006. I’m still waiting for chances to meet my other friends in Jakarta, especially my friends from Binus and Antiokh, from MKK, MBK, and Blok Q but for now I'll go home to Bandung town every weekend to complete mon cours de la france..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)