Longgg Weekend
19:50Lita my best friend came from Jakarta with her boyfriend Oscar last Friday. We were supposed to go to the south beach but things happened and we canceled the beach trip and stayed in Bandung instead.
So after Ara dropped me at Riau Junction, I joined Ester went back to her house to pick her husband up. We arrived at The Valley by around 7.30 p.m., where Lita had waited for us.

[Ester, Siang Siang, Lita, Irma, Livia and me @ The Valley]
There were me, Ester, Boyang, Hayden, Lita and Oscar and not so long after that, Lucky, Ian and Siang Siang (Oscar's friends) came. Then Irma and Yanto came, following Livia, about an hour after.
Ester (and her family) took me home and they spent some time chatting with my family when we arrived. The next day, we (Irma, Yanto, Lita and Oscar) gathered at Cabe Rawit, Jl. Teuku Umar, where I and Ara had our lunch by around 3 p.m.

[Ara, me, Lita, Oscar, and Irma @ Cabe Rawit]
After a while, Ara went to his friend's place and the rest of us went to Lita's hotel, Villa Setiabudi. Then after Ester and family joined us, we drove up to Kampung Daun where we had our dinner.

[Oscar, Lita, Yanto, Irma, me, Esther, Hayden and Boyank @ Kampung Daun]
By around 9 p.m. we departed to Ciater and ended up at Gracia, one of the hot spring baths. Except for Ester who was pregnant, we all soaked our bodies into the 'warm' pool. It wasn't even close to hot so we were a bit disappointed.

[Boyang, Yanto, Irma - Oscar, Lita, me @ Gracia Ciater]

[lita, irma and me]
After got so cold and enough of chill, we went back to Bandung. We dropped Irma and Yanto at the hotel then Lita and Oscar drove me to Alter Ego. They had some boozes to warm their bodies up and then went to their hotel while I stayed till 3 a.m. and went home by Ara's motorbike.
That was the last time I spent the weekend with the girls, tho Lita was still in Bandung till Monday. But I couldn't meet them due to transportation problem. But I am glad I still had a chance to (finally) introduce my best friend to my future husband. I'm glad for the weekend.




0 comments