Avatar

01:01



Okay, okay. Call me outdated but I just watched the Avatar movie tonight. I was busy taking care of my mom who was sick when my siblings watched it in Jakarta last year and got no time until now. And today, finally, I watched it! *chest forward, chin up and proud smiling face.

So after business today I went to Ciwalk by 6.30, tried to purchase the ticket but it was sold out so after meeting Ara there we went to PVJ, and along with Boy, watched the 3D version of the movie. I love the movie very much: the story, the visual effects, the beautiful colorful forest and the magnificent beasts... And above all, I watched it in 3D which made them all packed so perfectly when delivered to my brain. Bravo to James Cameron and his Avatar!


Official Avatar Movie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)