Half Day in Ciwalk
19:04[yummy chicken katsu with egg on rice + miso soup]
I came back from Jakarta on Sunday afternoon with Mom. I drove the whole 2 hours journey and had dinner at hawker's stalls. I was so tired I didn't have any energy to meet my girls--Lita had been in the town for 3 days already and I hadn't meet her. So on Monday I met her and Oscar at Ciwalk. They were having lunch at Shin Men with Satrio and Jill. I joined the group and had a delicious chicken donburi.
[Satriyo, Oscar, Ester, Lita, me, Livia
Jill and Hayden]
Ester and Hayden had been in the mall for 2 hours and joined us there, then Livia completed the party. We had a nice 1.5 hours lunch chat and it was nice to meet my girls again after so long. I hadn't met them all for quite some time tho I live in the same city with the latter two. After that we took some pics then the Jakarta group went home.
That left me and my two girls (and a kid) in Starbucks, chatting for another 2 hours with two glasses of coffee. It was always nice to hang around in the afternoon, talking and drinking cold coffee, isn't it? By 5 p.m. I had to go home and continue my design.. that hadn't finish till now (help!)






0 comments