Lovely and Inspiring Blogs

00:09

I was blogwalking thru my most favorite blog ever, Made by Girl:


(I had been a loyal follower since 2006--as long as I can recall--not too long after my sister found the decor8:)


and I found this very nice blog: The Bedlam of Beefy:


I love the large images and handwritten photo captions the writer put so tidily on his blog (and he calls us kids! I wonder how old he really is...) And they remind me of a blog my sister found few months ago: A Beautiful Mess by Elsie:


... and this lovely stuff updated at Mixed Plate:


Actually, there are still many other blogs I love, but these five are the top. I will post about lovely blogs again soon because now is a bit too late for me to go to bed (I have morning projects now) and the internet is a bit slow. So, until my next post, then... Cheerio!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)