Going Away
22:30This is my last night in Bandung because I'll be gone by tomorrow morning to Jakarta by car, then go to Bali by plane at 2 p.m. It really is too shocking, even for myself. But the opportunity came and I just have to grab it before it's gone, so I packed up my stuff and prepared my heart and said goodbye to my friends in town.
Last Saturday I went to Sapulidi to say goodbye to Patrick and his crews at midnight after went for dinner with my aunts (Auntie Ning and Auntie Ellen) and Mom. In the bar were also Marinno, Rony, Ndi, Chesza, Checa, Rian, Pritty, Djati and others. I stayed for about an hour, then headed to Sobbers to see my girls Cheryl and Agatha who were already there.
I didn't really enjoy the atmosphere in there; first because of the music--different DJ was playing that night, and because there weren't the usual people we met there. I stayed there till around 4 a.m., surviving just because of the two dearest girls were around, then went back to Sapulidi where I felt much more comfortable at.
So we ended up singing along together to Andri's guitar play until it was 6 a.m. and each had a glass wine for Patrick's last day working there. It was really nice, the togetherness we had--so simple yet so close with each other. Such a different life I had been having with my girls for the last two months; all too crowded, noisy, hedonist kind of life.
Maybe it was because Patrick was there that I enjoyed so much the last moments there.. we stayed till it was 7 a.m. before I went back home to sleep. I've always love his companion and the conversation we had. It's just the time has come for me to go. Too pity that we are going the different paths because I had always feel that we'd make a perfect couple together.
But God may say the other way, then so be it. I'll just go with the flow.






0 comments