Tenun Tote Bag
00:13![]() |
| www.boyanesebags.com |
I just got my new tote bag delivered today and I'm so happy to get it. I found the link to the online store at boyanesebags on Sunday and it's already here today (Wednesday). The sewing is very neat (and has a lifetime guarantee if you're in Indonesia), the bag is light but made of strong synthetic leather material and waterproof inside layer) and it's pretty convenient to bring my stuff but still comfortable to wear all day.
| day to night work outfit with Timor Blackbuck Tenun Tote Bag |
This one I have is made of Tenun Rangrang, a handwoven fabric from Nusa Penida, Bali. It's really nice to wear with both of my casual and formal urban outfit (because I chose the most neutral color). It is also limited, for each model is produced in only 3-4 items maximum. And the fun part is that the price is very reasonable (if not to be said CHEAP!) and they give free shipping all around Indonesia!
What I like about the brand is they produced bags in order to save Indonesian tenun (handwoven fabric) so the craftsmen can keep on producing and creating, developing their inherited legacy from the ancestors. I highly support this brand, because they keep the price low enough but maintain high quality for both the design and production. I wish more products are made with this kind of spirit!
![]() |
| www.boyanesebags.com |
Check their website and instagram for more choices.
#saveourtenun #ilovetenunindonesia #walkingwithculture






0 comments