Yes! I'm Back in Bali
16:11| me, on the festival #UWRF15 |
| me, Frischa Aswarini as speaker, and Vanesa Martida as MC |
So it's November already and I'm back in Bali. I came first for the Ubud Writers & Readers Festival 2015 which was held from Oct 28-Nov 1 this year (read my experience here and here--and more pictures of it here). It was a great and unique experience for this was my first time to be at the festival and my book was launched here. I got so many new experience, broaden my knowledge, and met new people. It was so refreshing!
| met Kenzo here, a beautiful macau bird at the warung in the neighborhood |
But I didn't fly back to Jakarta after the festival. I stayed at my friend's place in Sanur instead and been spending my time writing here, trying to find answer to yet another life journey of mine. I am opening myself to a whole new adventure, breaking the habit from my comfort zone in Jakarta for the past (almost) two years now. Another chapter has begun for me, and I'm living it in Bali! Wish me luck please (;




0 comments