Andy Noya's Kisah Hidupku

08:31


Still about books, I was lucky that I got this Andy Noya's book "Kisah Hidupku" written by Adhi KSP. I read the whole book during my boring nights alone here in Bali (this is my fifth week here now and had spent most of the nights alone although I was staying at a friend's place) and had no idea that a biography book could be this interesting.

The book writing process took years, including the Saturday interviews the writer had with this now famous TV host. That is why the book tells all details about Andy F. Noya's life story, from the war time of his grandparents' to present time that he is a success person. Every single details were told, including his hard childhood and rebellious moments to the ways he climbed his career ladder.

I see the resemblance of Andy Noya's life story to Ajik Cok's--the previous biography book I read. Both of them came from very poor family that they had to struggle to get through their childhood and teenager years. Both of them are witty and stubborn but remain honest and hold strong moral values and principles in life. Both of them are champions in life--and they did it because they got the characters since the beginning.

This is a great book to read, especially if you are a fan of Andy Noya. But even if you're not, it's still interesting to know how life were in Maluku, Surabaya and Papua back in the 60s, 70s and 80s--and how it was in Jakarta in the early 90s or to simply peek on the situation inside the editorial offices, the newspapers, magazines and TVs. An inspiring story, usually, hides behind it a hard struggle indeed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)