The 5 People We Ignore
13:19
"Why Am I Being Ignored By A Pisces?" you might ask.
They said Pisces is the most caring sign of all the zodiacs (admit it, it's true). But sometimes, it seems like we don't care at all--tho it's so unlikely for us. Well, being a super-caring person can be tiring sometimes, especially in times when we feel like we need love but don't/can't find it anywhere around.
In fact, all a Piscean wants is to love and to care. That's why we need to love ourselves first. And in order to have that kind of self-love, we must surround ourselves with positive people, aura, environment--the list goes on and get rid of those who threaten our well-being and peaceful mind. Actually I don't know if these work for all Pisceans or just for me, but I guess it's related with me being a Pisces woman.
So here's a list of the 5 kinds of people that we must stay away from:
1. Those who constantly seeking our attention
Yes, we do love to give attention to people and it goes the same to everyone (at first). But as I said, it goes the same, so we can't focus on just one person way too long or too much. If the effort is mutual, it can last a lifetime as friendship--or partnership. But if all they want is our attention without giving anything back, or if what they want is just too much, we will avoid them. Like a fish, when you hold one too tight, it would try to find a way to swim away (and never to return.)
2. Those who don't get us
I believe that intelligence has been installed in human brains from birth. So stupidity annoys me a lot. I do have a lot of tolerance actually, but sometimes, when reaching a certain point (eg. if I have to explain something for multiple times without any significant result), I might just lose it and the only way to react is to walk away--because I know that dealing with stupid person is a waste of time. I'd much rather focusing my energy on something else.
3. Those who simply annoys us
This usually happens to the new people we meet. In just a short time (or--in some cases--after a while) we'd know how we feel toward them and we don't like them/don't want to keep them as friends/don't see any benefit for us to keep them in our lives, we'll simply ignore them. It's not that we're really that savage, but knowing we have that loving and caring nature, we just don't want to give a chance for them to take benefits from us and to waste our goodness on someone who doesn't deserve it.
4. Those whom we know would get hurt
I've been friend-zoning so many people in my life. I keep the souls/characters I like as friends, tho I know there could be a possible romance in there somewhere. But I can look far and beyond what most people don't, and I'd know whether I'm just using this person or if I truly love them. And I know which people worth keeping as a BFF and which one would last a summer love. We don't want to risk ruining it, to possibly hurt them (that would eventually hurt us for having hurt another), so usually we'll keep a distance with them for some time to let things to cool down and would be back in touch after a while. (read this too!)
5. Those whom we love but cannot possess
We believe that "love doesn't mean to possess", that love endures through times and will always stay no matter what (if it's really love), but the feeling we got for not being able to be with the special one tortures us, big time. That's why we choose to let them go, having a faith that if they truly belong to us, they'd come back one day. (And time is just a game of mind that is also a test to our patience, hope, and faith.) So tho it hurts so much to have to let go, we believe keeping them around isn't a better choice--especially for the emotions in daily basis. Plus, it's a good reason to let someone else who worth more to enter and colour up our lives, isn't it?
*) Image via twimg





0 comments