Lifestyle

21:16

They say I am a partygoer now (some say I am a hip-hoper). Wow. Never occurred to me before, but I am kinda enjoying this new lifestyle now. I go to club only on Saturday and Wednesday. Saturday bcuz it’s weekend, and Wednesday bcuz it’s R’n’B nite and I get a day off on Thursday. How fun this could be?

Go to clubs with my most beloved friends, danced all night long, sighting cute guys and get socialized. I also meet important people lately. Being introduced to café owners in Bandung, all those managers or marketing people I’d need in the future, they-think-they’re-cool-and-important communities… I get to know more people than ever now, tho my friends are twice normal people has.

Walking through the alleys and corridors, cafés to cafes in Ciwalk, is my deepest joy. Cuz in Ciwalk I can see many of peoples, most of them I know, the rest are new faces to me—to see their habits, their funny faces or weird costumes—to make fun of them is a thing to do with friends. This is not cool, but fun though. And in Ciwalk we can always update—the latest style to wear, the latest actual gossips about friends hook up with whom, the latest stuff they sell in store. And just walk there to show our own latest style, partner or friends.

Ciwalk is kinda must-go place for me and most of people in Bandung. It’s like PS or EX in Jakarta with a total different atmosphere or lifestyle. But it’s all the ‘must-go’.

For clubbing and drinking, well you might find this new to me, but I already start these years ago. But now I ask people to join me. I got free passes from friends and I could bring as much friend as I want. I am getting used with Amare’s every corner. I am getting used of arriving home 3 a.m. Not a good habit. But I am enjoying it cuz I can feel that this is not gonna last forever. Soon my friends are getting married-brought abroad by their future husbands-or just busy making money. But this is my life now. I live for today, not try to worry about tomorrow cuz I’ve been there before, and it really made me stressed and depressed. Cuz what I want is not always what I get. But this lifestyle right now I can enjoy to its every beat of the music, every single move of the dance, and every single drop of the alcohol.

To feel flying when the music’s high, it is so hot! Plus a cute guy to dance with, it’s just perfect. I am still enjoying this single wild and free life now. But soon, I have to make up my mind, what to do next. Whether it is to catch the rich & famous or to go abroad or just be the ordinary girl here with background interior designing education plus some writing skill and natural friendly and supple character. I dunno yet. And not gonna think of it too hard. I am just gonna be flowing with the current. And see what life will get for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)