So Long Olga

21:43


Olga, the little dog pet of ours had gone. She went on September 9, 2006, 3 p.m. by fell down the stairs and died on my dad’s lap. She went when all of the family members are at home and she died peacefully.

This is good, cuz she had suffered such great pains since being attacked by neighbor’s herder then she was dying once about a year ago but she survived and kept alive but now, this is just her time to go. She had made us panicked for some times before she finally went away. She had been shaking and stiffed once in a while and also did last Wednesday midnight. That was the worst she had ever suffered.

But then again she had survived I thought she was actually a cat with nine lives. But I was kidding. Well we guessed she was waiting for my dad to come home (he is working in Jakarta) to go. But it was great cuz we were all in home when she died. So we were all there attended her burial.

The thing is that I can’t stand it when I saw her suffering all the pains. When she was lying helpless holding her pain without any sound she was just taking her breathe deeply and closed her eyes. God how could I stand to see an animal dying helplessly without any ability to tell us what she feels or wants or anything.

That’s why I don’t want to have a pet. I can’t take care of them cuz I’m not a very caring person. And I don’t like to communicate with something that doesn’t speak to me. And dogs don’t speak. We can understand but I don’t think I can. So that’s why I don’t really seem too keen of caring of dogs. Not that I don’t like them, I just don’t like to take care of them and to see them suffer.

So I just wanna say these last words to my late doggie. So long Olga! It was been a great 6 years with you here. And now that you’re gone, we’re all gonna miss you. And I am sorry if ever I did something bad to you. I do hope you doing great in there. (don’t think I’m crazy to talk to a dead animal, I just wanna give her some last words)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)