Drawing Model
13:06
This is fun. I gotta new activity now being a model. Wow!
Don’t think of professional model or something, no. I am just being a model for drawing model classes. Not bad I earn lots of money here though I have to stay still waiting for the students to draw me. This is funny how 20-25 students draw my figure, my face, my gesture. The results were various. Some drew me really good I’m surprised how imaginative these young people are. They are about 3 years younger than me. But some drew me so bad I wanted to mad and laugh but that’s okay cuz the good ones are quite pleasing.
The bad part is that I had to sit in some pose in more than 1 hour. In the first meetings they made it 2x1 hour per class but now it’s the second week, they made it 1x1.5 hours per class so I had to find the most relax pose I had to be in for the next 1.5 hours. If not, I’d get numb in legs or hands and butt.
The funny thing is I can see various persons. There is a girl who always wears orange. She’s like the Orange Girl but not like one in Jostein Gaarder’s novel. She wears orange shirt and orange shoes and orange framed spectacles with orange bag and orange wallet and orange cell phones. The only thing that isn’t orange in her is only blue jeans. But her drawings are good.
The other funny student I notice is a boy with curly hair and odd body figure he looks like a joker in kingdom if he wears joker’s costume. He’s good in drawing but he always put his tongue out while he’s drawing he looks so funny to look at once in a while.
The other students are just ordinary. I can see their characters by their drawings and outfits. This is fun but also boring and made me sleepy. The money is worth it so it’s just okay with me. Haha…




0 comments