What I Am Up To Now
10:34Finally the modeling sessions are over. I am now busy with other stuff: completing projects and take care of my relationship. This isn't easy pals. My boyfriend just told me there's a good book called Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps by Allan and Barbara Pease. Well, if you are in a relationship then you have to read this stuff.
The book tells us all we need to know about our opposite sex. About their nature characters to their sex habits and needs. By knowing these, you can help yourselves in the relationship you are now in. I am still working on the book and the practicing my self but also have so many things to do and much thinking inside of my head.
My best friend is breaking up from her 14-months-relationship and my other best friend is still dunno what she's up to in life. It's actually not my problems but when it comes to a girlfriend, it became her problems too (just read the book I recommended).
While now I am working on a project given by Licky, it's kinda motivate me to keep being in this interior designing world. He's making a new concept of clothes store, talking about candy all over the shop. This is something new and refreshing beside all those distribution store (distro) all over the country and factory outlets in Bandung. I hope I can help Licky and his friends to make this dream come true.




0 comments