Happily Stressed

13:03

via to55er

Please pardon me for not posting so often now. I am currently doing some interior projects and they are absorbing my fuel slowly... I have one on progress and the other one still in dealing phase. The last one is my volunteer project for my uncle who is an architect. Meanwhile, I'm still putting a little effort on running my bag line.

Oh my, I think my brain is gonna explode sooner or later. Because I still can't be too far from my writing hobby--that poured on my dearest blogs--and going to see friends! Ehm, no, I guess seeing friends are once-in-a-week activity because thankfully I can be in touch with my BlackBerry.. what took most of my time is going here and there for surveying and buying things for the projects while I need to make the shop drawings and perspectives too!! Argh!

I'm above the sky now with my projects going on but also being stressed with all of the loads. But strangely, I feel fun!! Because I love designing and drawing perspectives and imagining an empty room being filled and picking the right materials and shopping for the project and doing all that with being paid.

Maybe this is what people say about "doing what you love and loving what you do" cuz I love my job very very much tho it consumes my energy to go back and forth Jakarta-Bandung and touring around each city. Thank God, for all the projects that come to me.. but please help me get through it all!! :) I believe God will lead my way..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)