Jana's Last Night

13:53

 [Katharina, Rina, Tim, Jana and me at Sea Circus]

[Sea Circus' fun restroom]

Last night was Jana's last night in Bali. She is now heading to Bromo and later to Yogya and gonna spend another week in Thailand before going back to Munich, Germany. So we gathered at Sea Circus at 8.30 p.m. for the small farewell celebration. I came a bit late because I went to buy her a dream catcher as souvenir and when I arrive, there were already Jana, Rina, Tim and Katharina enjoying the seafood platter and white wine.

[we, at Rumours, Seminyak]

We then moved to Rumours and I spent only half hour there before going home. I was really sad that Jana is actually leaving, because I feel a great friendship from her. We discussed about this last night, about how our lives will go on in different paths and how later we could meet in other part of the world in several or more years from now and what would we tell to each other about it... We will never know how life guide us to meet people, and that's why we need to cherish every single moment we have. Have a great journey, Jana... until we meet again!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)