Mom's Visit

14:08

[me and mom]

I got my mother came to Bali last Friday and had the whole Sunday spent with her. I am very happy with her two weeks' stay here but I am not used to express my feelings by affectionate stuff. I show it by taking care of her and sharing with her the things, places and people that matters to me.

Yesterday we rent a car from 10 a.m. and had brunch at Jl. Teuku Umar. We had to take a package at Jl. Gatot Subroto so we spent about an hour to find the street and the place before heading to Ubud. We had lunch at Warung Babi Guling Bu Oka which we both have never tried before. We went around the Ubud Market and had coffee break at Kajane Mua.

After that we went to Mom's friend's place at Villa Nirmala. Tante Elvira and her husband and 16 years old daughter, Desiree, were at home so we stayed for some chit-chat till the sun was set. We went back to Ubud area and had dinner at the old Naughty Nuri's. There we met this British guy, Tom, whom we drove to his hotel at Amandari and stayed for some tea till 10 p.m.

It was a really pleasing day I spent with Mom, and we still have a week together, tho I have to work on weekdays till Thursday. I really cherish this moment but cannot express my excitement explicitly for I am not really good at expressing my own feeling. But for sure, my happiness rate is 5 out of 5! :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)