Life in Bali
10:59[beauty of the nature in Amed Beach]
At first when I decided to move to Bali, I had never thought this would really be my new life. Beach life, independent life, and my own life. But ever since I've moved here, I can see how God is involved in every small details in my life. He is watching over me and guiding me, thru others around and also thru the voice inside my heart.
Now that it's almost a year now I am here, I've experienced many new things and all are truly interesting. I may not be able to share all of it here, but in short I will describe it as a wonderful process, as always. I'd been learning about a lot of stuff thru especially Paulo Coelho's books and others, and now it is time for me to experience it firsthand.
Life is full of surprises. Like a box of chocolate, Forrest Gump would say. And it is full of changes, I would add. It seems like my life is being updated every few months, especially if it's based on my jobs which always change within a year. Not that I'm such a bored person, but it's just about the time I that have to move on. The thing is, I learn quickly about things that I move on quickly as well.
He also prepares me a companion to get thru this all. At first there was Ana who was a great roommate to me, then Cia for daytime and lunch fellow. He gave me Dewi as co-worker at work and now He sent Dayu for my more spiritual journey. He has His own timing, not mine. He has His own reason, beyond all. I know it's all great for me; sometimes I would know it later but I know He is good and He knows me better. I just have to believe and follow Him. Thank God!




0 comments