Be Thankful
22:36 via my pinterest
I was needing a little workout today so I went to the Petitenget beach and had some walk along the shore for an hour. After that I sat on the sand drawing some stuff until dusk. Too bad there wasn't sunset because it was cloudy. But it was good to let my feet touching the sand and seawater. A Balinese guy told me that sea can cure anything, from disease (with the salt water) to broken heart. It's great just to sit there enjoying the scenery and breathing the sea breeze. So soothing.
via my path
I had dinner at Good Deal Warung by myself and when I was just about to ride my bike back, the security guards from Tulip (where I worked last year) recognized me and called me. I went across the street and made time to catch up a little with Dani, a waitress there who was always being friendly to me. She ended up invited me to attend her wedding day next August in Bangli area. I had never been to any Balinese wedding before, so I think it's gonna be a cool first time for me.
I then visited Frans' kost, not to meet the guy but the lady lord, who asked me to come to get Frans' room key back. When I got there she asked me to sit down and chat, so I did. We had a 1.5 hours chat together, talking about unimportant stuff. She said she really liked me and invited me to come back again some time for another chat.
It's really good to be invited and I got two in a night. I guess the nice feeling is to know that these Balinese people do like me enough to want me to be around. It really did made my day (which began not too great due to my lack of sleep last night). I guess Oen's Path this morning really is right: there is always-always-something to be thankful to. Thank God!
via Oen's path







0 comments