Family Week
13:30[mom's new living room]
I went back to Jakarta again last Monday because I had a flu since Thursday before and it didn't get better. I decided that spending time resting with a mother at home would be much better than bed resting alone at my place with no nutrition from the food I had to buy myself. So I flew back to Jakarta and met my family, which was a great getaway for me.
I had my brother stayed over at home also on Monday night and went together on Tuesday morning for his driving license thing and spent the next days with cousins and aunts and grandma came over to see Mom's new home. It was really great to meet family and spend time with them, because after all the friends and acquaintances, family are the ones who love you the way you are.
On Thursday Mom and I went to Thamrin to pick up my sister at her office by 6p.m., then we drove to east to my brother's kost place (that was kind of hard to find because none of us were familiar with the area) to surprise him at his birthday. He didn't have any plan or party to celebrate himself turning 28, so we made one for him. Gladly he liked it so much.
[mom, clemy, me, ben at kopitiam]
We had dinner together at Gading Walk in Kelapa Gading which was the closest entertaining area from his place, then had some tea at Kopitiam. It was not much, but this was one of the rare moments of our family to gather with complete members. We cherish the moment more than ever now that we all live by ourselves.
I came back to Bali last Saturday with my cousins Angelika and Hizkia along with their father, Om Hari, by Citilink and we all had a fun day at Uluwatu yesterday. It was another great time I had this week, for it had been almost a decade now that we could have an adventure in nature on Uluwatu cliffs, like the days I always had with Dad on holidays. Family really matters to me, although it never is perfect, but at least I have one. Thank God.
More great pics to check on instagramand facebook album.








0 comments