My Active July

00:48

hadn't played billiard since 2013 in Bali

I would rate my last July 2015 as my most active month ever. In just one month I could finish my writing for 2 request books, had a more intense muay thai practice at my complex's sport club, had 2x archery at Senayan, shooting at Blok M Plaza, billiard and karaoke at Q Billiard, and--for the first time since perhaps 2010--I had swimming in the 20x40m olympic size pool at Damai Indah Golf.

team archers from my elementary schoolmates

These kinds of physical activities aren't likely my style, but I was damn bored since my sister's wedding, having no feasible goal in the mean time. I have my projects deadline all July, but writing in my room was extremely boring especially when I had just recovered from 2-weeks of bed resting due to my cough & gastric illness. So I did some refreshing instead.

swimming pool at Damai Indah Golf & Country Club

Actually I'm liking my new activities. Who knew I could be good enough at archery and shooting? I got my bull's eye shot at my second practice with grade schoolmates last week (the friends I hadn't met for 17 years before and one of them I just met last week which made it 23 years of lost contact). And I just found my swimsuit back so I could say yes to swimming invitation now.

at muay thai practice

I don't know if I'll keep doing this for the rest of my life or if this is just temporary until I get my muse back and get on my track. But physical activities really help me getting my spirit and feel alive. I know I can't go back to my valley of sadness and should only go forward and reach higher. And meanwhile I'm trying to recollect myself back, from saying yes to all these new challenges I know that I can do all things in the world. Maybe so should you! (;

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)