Blood Doesn't Always Make A Family
00:09| via picturequotes |
I'm a family person. I have always been a person who puts family before any other things. And as long as I remember, I'm quite patient and merciful in most things. I also try to avoid negativity and dependence. But I guess I gave my patience and loyalty to the wrong people after all. Only yesterday that I realized: Family isn't just about blood. Blood makes you relative, loyalty makes you family. Only yesterday that I had to experience this myself.
| via wisdomlifequotes |
And it is true that "hard times always reveal true friends". It also reveals true characters of the people around you, even when they are your own family. I really get disappointed when I know that the people I stood for are turning their backs on me when they know that I'm not in a really good condition (financially). And the fact that they are talking bad about me without knowing the real situation is just disappointing. I might be insulted for this jibe, which it is. But I feel more disappointed on this.
| via picturequotes |
It just proves that people only get close to us when we have money and will go away when we don't. Although that I never beg or ask anything from them anyway, narcissistic people get threatened when they know we are broke. I'm just truly disappointed that this came from the people that I always help. And if your family is in trouble, if you can't (or won't) help, can you just please don't say hurtful things? It's just funny how true the sayings of "the saddest thing about betrayal (or disappointment) is that it never comes from your enemy."
| via azquotes |
People judge way too easily, because for most people it is just hard to think. It is hard to understand. But it's easy to hear things and judge. I'm also disappointed that when I always talk about the value of humanity and dignity, some members my own family are the ones who measure things materially. I guess I have just lost the faith in my own family. It is true of what Frank Lloyd Wright had once said: "there is nothing more uncommon than common sense."
![]() |
| via pinimg |
But then again I realize: stupidity is limitless. If the person(s) just don't reach certain standard (of common sense), they just won't get anything you're trying to tell them, be it the good deeds or good advice. At least I've tried. Sometimes people just don't understand how to cherish things until people walk away from them. I remember a verse in the Bible saying: "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
![]() |
| via pinimg |
It's a waste of time to stay in hatred and vengeance. I am disappointed at the fact but now I know the true colours of the people around me. There is always blessings in disguise and in this case I am thankful for the hard times that I'm being through now because I can see the people who are sincere to me and those who are narcissists. And I make this post as a reminder to me as the day that I have stopped caring.
![]() |
| via pinimg |







0 comments