Friends' Visit

22:07


My best friend Lita, her boyfriend Steve and my cousin Iwan came to stay over last Wednesday, Oct 25th. They arrived in Bandung in the morning and came to fetch me at home. We stayed for some minutes before we went to fetch Mario at his home then went for shopping.

We visited all distros in Jl. Sultan Agung. From Soul Artist, Omuniuum, d’loops, Vocuz, Evil and the last one was BlackJack. Each of us but Iwan bought 1 item. I had a grey long shirt with picture of a skull and roses in the front that I wanted from quite a long time. Mario liked an exact the same baby-blue-and-navy-blue-hue jacket with the one I got from Close-Up Planet quiz but we all recommended the other one similar to Heineken label. He finally bought it.

Ester and Boyank couldn’t go anywhere cuz they were working at Paskal Hypersquare so we had lunch there and Iwan finally got a shirt. Now everyone had shopped that day so we could all go home and took bath.

Mario was staying over too so he took his stuff while we were preparing ourselves. He also picked Irma and Yanto up on the way back to my house so it made us 3 couples plus Iwan. Too bad Luppi is still in Hong Kong, Ester was working and Livia is in Swiss. If not, we could make 6 couples of my dear friends.

We headed for Ciwalk and had dinner at Platinum, wore our new clothes and took a tour trip around Ciwalk for Lita. It was getting late and we moved to Congo Café. We had some hot chocolate until 12 a.m. enjoying the beautiful view of Bandung city and playing cards.

It was quite a long time since I stayed over at Lita’s place and it was the second time Lita stayed over at mine. We had chat but not for a very long time, we fell asleep by 2 a.m. (we usually up till 4 a.m. talking about everything needed to discuss)

I really love my friends and I thank God for giving us chance to meet like this. The plan was screwed at first cuz my family was staying over on the time Lita planned to come but in the end it was okay to delay it for 2 days. And it was always been pleasure for me to have friends staying over and gather like that. I’m so grateful that I have such wonderful friends whose all in couples now. So happy for all of us I hope God always bless our relationships all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)