Irma's Birthday

21:51


My best friend’s 23rd birthday was unexpected. We didn’t make any plan we were just happened to meet in Ciwalk that night on Oct 21st. I was with my man Mario and we met Ian and his gang: Miming, Robby, Mika, Babi, Oky, Tikus and some girls. Then Ester and Boyank came, also Irma and Yanto. We had late dinner at Food Court but it was not really good.

I and Mario met a LOT of our high school friends there, included Dewi and Irma, the girls from Mario’s past. I was a bit jealous but hey he’s with me now so it wasn’t necessary. The girls have their own partners too so why should I be jealous?

My brother and his friends joined us so it made us a big party to sit and relax in Embargo Café. I asked for 20 seats to Abang, the Embargo owner cuz t was kind of difficult at that time, the place was full and we were overloading.

So we were chatting, played cards, meeting old friends. For me, I got pleasure of meeting old pals like Jejenk, Cumin, Audry (whom Ian’s cousin actually), Gama and Helmi. Later Mario said Helmi is still in love with me but I don’t really recall that. They were teacher and student of break dance but in the end the student won the girl’s heart so the situation was a bit absurd. Helmi is a good guy, my former crush before I met Mario, but it was never love between us, it was just a crush.

We took some pictures and suddenly it occurred to me to give Irma a birthday surprise. So I asked Abang whether he had any cake and candle. He promised the cake but instead of cake he borrowed us a bottle of whipped cream. So when the clock hands got close to number 12, I and Mario went inside and Abang gave us the ‘tools’. He opened the backdoor exactly behind Irma’s seat.

I held the tiramisu cake and sang a Happy Birthday while Mario sprayed the whipped cream on Irma’s hair. So it became some chasing game of spraying whipped cream for some minutes before we finally eat the cake. It was delicious and was compliment from Abang.

Well, it wasn’t a perfect birthday party but for a sudden plan it was okay. Actually, it was unforgettable for her. This was her first birthday with boyfriend and whipped cream. We gave Irma her present and hoped it completed her day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)