Mmm...

21:01




Well not much to tell, but today I feel so happy and light (after feeling so stressed yesterday).

I met my mum's best friend from Jakarta and she gave me and my brother encouragement from her stories of life. She burned our spirit and made us enlightened and brave to move forward in life. She's so kind and high-spirited, I adore her generousity and her will to help us. It really mean a lot to me, especially.

Meanwhile, I'm still on my final project and gonna have a VectorWorks course tomorrow, also with Stella, to help me with computer-based products for this project. I hope it can help me through this semester. I'm so looking forward to move to Jakarta.

Btw, does anybody interested on buying my home? It's so cozy and quiet and the city view to the Bandung valley is so damn beautiful and could be reached within 20 minutes from Simpang Dago. We are moving out of town and we offer you the leisure of living at our home. It's so damn cool to relax in the afternoon/night after a full-day activity.. If you are interested, please call me (you know how).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)