What A Blessed Day

14:15

Yesterday I was awoke at 7.30 in the morning by phone call. The phone screen put Astarra’s number on it but when I picked up, it was his mum. She asked for my mum and wished to have breakfast together with my whole family.

So the whole family went to Oh La La Café at Plaza Dago by 8.30 a.m. where we met Aunt Rita, Uncle George and Astarra. We ordered pastries and beverages and had great time chat. Maybe it was almost 20 years since my dad met Uncle George and the last time they did, Clemy wasn’t born yet. And I was still a little girl, Ben was still so cute, and I couldn’t remember the faces of that family a single bit.

So the reunion was so exciting (though we haven’t met Astarri and Astirro for them being out of the country now). Aunt Rita gave us so many positive advices, inputs, and courage to get through our lives. I’ve always believed that I am more comfortable being in Jakarta (with its lifestyle) than in Bandung and she made me believe that my belief is true. I mean, I’ve been contaminated by the live and people in Bandung all these times. But I feel so comfortable and found that my world matches hers. I love her kind of life, which is unlike the life I have here.

I don’t want to hope too high. But I hope my life is going to be better and better tomorrow. She also gave us the book of Ir. Ciputra which encourages me more to do what I’ve always wanted to do and pursue my dreams. The consequence is to reach high and give more. This is good motto in life. That way, we are always blessed and never have to worry a single bit.

The morning meeting was great, we shared stories and laughs and I felt refreshed. By the way home, dad’s best friend, Uncle Philip Stokoe, messaged him and asked to have lunch together with the whole family. Another unexpected guest was coming from Jakarta. We went to Paris Van Java by 12 p.m. but they weren’t arrived yet so I had my lunch with Ben and went to Mr. Rei’s place (where I studied the Vector Works software for 10 hours) by 1 p.m. till 7.

The whole day was great. I met such people and realized how lucky I am actually. I wanna get up and build my future. I wanna learn as much as I can, do as much as I can, give people the best out of me. Now my life’s kinda too ‘me’-centric, I wanna open myself to people as what I wanna be when I was younger. I wanna do something good to others. I wanna be useful. I hope I can.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)