STRESSED!

23:23

I am kinda stressed now..

My final project's second preview deadline is approaching within a month but the layout isn't even fixed yet.. it has to be done at least 70% from all but my work is still around 30% now..

And my uncle's project is just adding more stress here, cuz it takes a long time to be done.. detail things... oh God can I do that all?

And also Tessa's wed and also my oldest cousin's wed which are also within a month (not even a business to me but I'm making a kebaya for the occasions ^^ hope it's gonna be great!)

What a busy month May 2007 is for me!

Need lotsa support and also time, energy and concentration here...
I hope I can do it all in time.. with my best effort..
Lord please help me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)