08 . 06 . 08
09:07My last weekend was a blast! At first it was so dull I had to come to work and had nothing planned for the night so I went home by 5.30 and found my aunt and her family had gone to the church and I was left alone at home with Angel only.
I was fell asleep but then Angel woke me up and asked me to get prepared to go to Kemang with Aunt Agnes' family from Gading. Then we had dinner at Kemang Food Fest, the 11 of us (plus Tante Honey, Aunt Agnes' best friend.)
We moved to Dim Sum Festival to have OLLINO ice cream for dessert and hung out there until around 10 p.m. Just before we were about to leave, Yodi called and he said he was coming so I stayed after my family had gone home.
I waited for around 10 minutes until Yoan showed up, then a moment later came Idoy, Endy, Linggar and Jade. We watched the UEFA Euro 2008 opening matches; Cheko vs Switzerland (1-0) and Portugal vs Turkey (2-0) until around 4 a.m.
The next morning I went to 10.30 a.m. mass at Blok B church with Angel. At the end of the mass we met Aunt Dewi and the Daenuwy family. It was a bit surprising because the last time Astarra contacted me he was still in Batam and now he was there with the whole family, including Astiro and Astarri, his sister I've never met before. I like this family so much and it was really nice to meet them all in the church.
We went to have lunch at Mbah Jingkrak; me, Aunt Dewi, Oma and Angel before going home. It was a nice Javanese restaurant with spicy and hot menu readily served located in Bulungan, near Blok M Plaza.
After a nap, woken up by Jeremy's call and after 5 minutes, Astarra's call, I got ready for the reunion of my ex-classmates in Binus. Hizkia came with me to PIM2, where we were supposed to meet up, but then I found that most of the people who promised to meet up didn't come except for Fenny who came from Northern Jakarta (Teluk Gong; I think it's really far away since I've never known/heard anything of this place.)
Then Iyank, Qucay, Cink2, Miko and a friend whom I forget the name, came by 9 p.m. just when I thought of going home. Fenny went home and we continued hanging out in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe until 10 p.m.
I'm so glad I didn't go to Bandung last weekend for Martin's wedding on Saturday, because I found much more fun and meet more friends here in Jakarta. Not that I didn't wanna come to his wedding, but it didn't so worthed of the travel and the benefit I'd have than to spend the whole weekend in Kemang, Blok B church and PIM2. I'm so lucky to have such nice friends and many who loves me.







0 comments