Moving In
15:47Yesterday (20/6) was the 'hardest' day in the whole week, or perhaps the whole June for me. I came to work by 1 p.m. cuz I worked til 1.30 a.m. shopping in midnight sale at Debenhams Senayan City. I went with my boss, of course, and my Visual Merchandiser partner Hendy, and with Friska also to hunt accessories needed for our apartment show unit project and parcel packages.
Anyway, I was woken up by 9.30 a.m. by mom's call told me to get ready to move out. Well, I forgot to tell her my plan, too, so I got myself ready, packed all of the stuff I could pack to the bags and went to work. I had to list the inventories we bought the night before and supposed to go midnight shopping again.
Hendy and I planned to go to several places first before Debenhams, we ought to go to Index Furnishings and Plaza Senayan starting by 6 p.m. But then the plan changed, we just leave the office by 8.45 and went to Cipete first to deliver a gift to a boss's friend. So we arrived in Plaza Senayan by 9 p.m.
We had dinner at McD STC (but I only consumed a cigarette and black coffee) then went to SenCy right after that. We collected the stuff we must buy and gathered it all in a cashier by appointment cuz we stayed in the super store till 00.30 the night before. Although we started queuing by 11 p.m. (to make it quicker for us to get home), our boss came just a minute before midnight. That's why we were kept till 1 a.m. to get queuing again and re-check all the stuff before the boss pay.
I was so stressed bcuz of the crowd and got tired also. The fun thing was that I met Rian and his mom plus Aunt Magda and Angelika there, so the stress I had was a little released. The opposite with Hendy, his stress came after 11 while mine was gone by 10. Another nice thing was that my family fetched me by 1 there and we went directly to Sudirman Park.
We rent an unit there for a year, in Tower B, a 53m2-2 bedrooms unit. The apartment is nice and has minimalist design. The walls are covered with full-size mirrors so we could be a little more narcist for the following year. The facility includes fitness room and swimming pool and this is what we all need; some exercise. I share room with Clemy while Dad'll sleep alone in the second bedroom.
I have to go to office by bus but it's worthed it, I think, for I'll gather with my family again and the place is in the central part of Jakarta it'll be easier for me to meet up with friends. Plus, I'll hold a spare key in case I'd have night shift or.. well.. go clubbing ^_^




0 comments