The Dark Knight

09:44


[lovin' Christian Bale..
and salute to the late gorgeous Heath Ledger!
]

I went to watch the movie with a new friend, Carina, who I met in the office. She's here for 2 months for internship and she works here more or less because of my recommendation since she called me around 3 months ago introducing herself as Erwin's friend from the Maranatha University (which is my junior) and asked for some help. So I helped her to join the company and to find her a place and she seems to be thankful for that, she's been extremely kind to me for the late month we're working together.

Last night was the first time I stayed over at her place. We walked from the office and put our stuff in her room, then walked for another 3 minutes to my aunt's place. Hizkia, my dearest cousin, was coming with us so his mom dropped us at PIM by around 6.30. We had dinner at the food court and had little chat the three of us, but we mostly discuss about my cousin's new high school, Binus School at Serpong.



After some window shopping I stopped at Periplus and used my discount voucher there so the Rp 195,000.- Brida by Paulo Coelho was cut 20% plus Rp 25,000.- and made it cost only Rp 131,000.- which made me extremely happy for the rare chance. We had another walks and I met my ex-classmate Dom-Dom who are extremely unique both in person and his appearance.

The movie started by 8.45 and I had a great time watching (while Carina caught flu and doesn't really like superhero action flicks.) We got taxi to deliver us back to Carina's place and I had my bath before Joey called by 12 and we talked for another 45 minutes while Carina took her shower. Then we stayed awake for another 2 hours talking, sharing and discussing things.

She's another unique (she's using the word 'unique' while I use 'weird') girl with similar principal of life and love with mine (plus Ricadonna, a friend of Rian, who hates children more than I do--and Rica's reasons are more similar with mine--made the 3 of us.) We don't expect marriage as the main priority like any other girls our age nowadays. My reason is because I don't want children (I agree with Rica's principal but she's kind of way too extreme on hating little kids.) Carina's more to 'don't wanna waste her energy, time and money on someone who doesn't deserve them'. But not that I don't wanna get married; I will marry a guy someday, my own Mr. Perfect (not Mr. Maybe--read Jane Green's novel! LOL) who wants the same thing as I do; a life without kids.

Anyway, Carina has her own ideas of her life, ideals for her career and she inspires me to do the same thing. She forces me to see further in my life, to set goals and something I'd call 'to quit the comfort zone.' So, okay, I guess I'm just entering my 'comfort zone' of my new life now, but she kind of warns me to get out before it's too late. My target is another 1-2 months here. Then, we'll see.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)