Work Again

10:02

image was taken from Grand Indonesia recently

I start working again, effectively today tho I supposed to start by last Monday. It's pretty exciting, to be employed again, actually, cuz more or less it made my life more scheduled, more organized and more lively. At least my brain will be occupied most of the times.

So, this company I'm working at is a small one, but the projects are many and nice ones and I'm gonna handle a project in Bali. That is exciting.

I was off yesterday, by the order of the company owner, and took a walk with W and Hendra, friends from Singapore, to Grand Indonesia to have a late lunch and some shopping, then we went to Tebet Utara Dalam to shop some more stuff at distros, and finally visited our friend Eurika at PIM2 and chilled out at Oh La La Cafe till 10 p.m.

It's really nice to go back to work after 4 months of too-relaxed-holiday and I'm so ready for such new adventure ahead. LOL. But forgive me if my blog's gonna be less taken care of since my 'new' activity, but I'll try to keep on updating. May God bless us everyone and have a great rocking day yourselves!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)