Bex+Jules Wedding
20:18Today my best friend Beatrix got married with her long-last fiance, Julius. I couldn't go to the matrimony because my work was not done but as soon as my Mom got home, I took the car to go and finish the business by 2. Then I went to Muara to fetch Livia and went to the wedding venue.
[the bride and groom and their parents]
We got in to Maxi's by around 3.30 but luckily the bride and groom just entered the garden, so we weren't too late. Ara came by his bike and we met up there. The party was nice and unique and I love the decoration they put (of course I do, they're purple!) and I met a lot of my friends there (yeah sure, cuz I went to the same school with the bride since the elementary to the high school and I go to her painting expos, too.)
[Liana, me and Livia. Almost complete]
She got some nice points the other weddings don't have. Below are whys the wedding is so unique and unforgettable:
- They made the garden party at 3 p.m. which is an unusual time to make a party here in Indonesia, with flat shoes and sunglasses as the dress codes.
- They gave the parents a painting of the parents' wedding photograph instead of a bite of the cake. What a wonderful gift!
- They danced over a "You Can't Hurry Love" by Diana Ross on the stage and made a good performance for the guests.
- They build a photo booth for guests to take self-portraits with lots of funky accessories which will make a good memory of the party and give away a sachet of black coffee with an old-schooled packaging of themselves drinking it. So Indonesian and unique.
- They give a contract of promise to the receiver of the flower bouquet a personal painting of the couple when they'll get married. Very creative!
[Landry, Julius, Beatrix and Liana]
And the receiver of the flower bouquet the bride threw was Liana (well it was Landry, her boyfriend, who caught it but it's just the same.) What a coincidence! So now we'll wait for the next wedding to come. Lol.
[the photo booth and wedding souvenir]
I came home by 6 but didn't get to take picture with my schoolmates cuz I was waiting for the picture from the photo booth to be printed but it was too long so I went home by the way. I love everything about this wedding and hope mine will be as great only more private. Just cross my fingers.. :)










0 comments