Opening The Saving

14:06



It's always nice to know that you have money, right? I just opened my saving box that I keep in my bedroom. I've abandoned it for some time, remembering how I lived in Jakarta for 1.5 years. And to my surprise, I have a lot of money from all of those coins. The last time I opened it I just got around Rp 50,000.- and now it's almost double the amount of it. I'm so thrilled (tho it can be said as 'nothing' but it's always good to find money in the forgotten places, you know.) Please mind the saving box. My aunt gave it for my teenage birthday present and I haven't got time to exchange it into a more trendy one but as long as it's useful I can still use it :)
Happy saving, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)