In A Rush
13:18I was pretty much behind schedule yesterday. My proposal deadline is today and up until last night, I haven't got the perfect layout for my concept. So my sister and I packed up our Macbook, decided to get out from the small walled room and went to Urban Kitchen, Central Park, to work there.
[what? you don't expect us to be all stressed up right?
some photo session really did us great]
So we chilled out there for, like, four hours, struggled with Google Sketch Up and my own sketch papers, stuck with ideas. So after maghrib we went to Hoka Hoka Bento for dinner, stayed at the atrium for another hour while waiting for rain to stop, and suddenly--an idea struck. So we hurried back to the apartment to develop and polish the idea and worked till 7 a.m. this morning non-stop.
It was tiring, a total rush work, but I think as we see the final design, I think it's worth it :)






0 comments