Lately...
11:54... I don't really have anything extraordinary to share with you guys. Since my business with the book store is done, all I did was meeting friends, family, and even had a visit to my home in Bandung for two nights. Other than that, basically my activity was waiting for the next project.
[new pillow I bought from Carrefour for just Rp 39,000]
We really have a lot to do with the company we start to build, and did many things but I dunno what to share about it all here. I just bought myself a comfy black pillow to accompany me working on my laptop on the floor. The lovely leaf silhouette in graphic really boost up my mood for work.
Oh, yea--I was also having culinary tour around the city. Check the delicious food I had here:
[original pancakes for breakfast last Sunday morning]
[spent the whole day in here at Citywalk Sudirman]
[Mom's Green Spaghetti with pesto for lunch]
[nasi gila at Ngopi Doeloe]
[sop buntut bakar at Black Market Food Outlet]
[nasi cikur komplit at Dapur Eyang]
[Pekingese chicken and duck from Urban Kitchen, Central Park]
[Mom's Green Spaghetti with pesto for lunch]
And from Bandung, I had these during my short visit:
[nasi gila at Ngopi Doeloe]
[sop buntut bakar at Black Market Food Outlet]
[nasi cikur komplit at Dapur Eyang]
[Pekingese chicken and duck from Urban Kitchen, Central Park]
If you wanna taste one of those I recommended, click on the link for websites or feel free to ask for addresses of the restaurants. Enjoy!












0 comments