Sarcastic Me?

01:42


I just got a visitor tonight. A colleague came to clear the misunderstanding we had. I actually didn't have a problem with him, but I was annoyed with some of his treatment to me at the office. Before that, to be frank, I admired his ability of speech and positiveness I don't think I can ever equal.

So we talked about some of personal stuff and working stuff and I was a bit shocked by my own reaction of the mild confrontation. I appreciate so much of his effort and gentlemen-ness that he came to me right away. I am aware that not so many people can do such thing, including myself.

By all the stuff that we talked about, I realized how much changed I am now to be compared with who I was just six-eight months ago. Perhaps because life had hit me so hard that I learned to deal with it this way, but for one thing I am sure: I am now a terribly sarcastic person.

I dunno why but lately I found so so many guys have problem with me by my "rude" behavior while my single rule is actually simple: I am an easy-going person who doesn't like too many chit-chat about unimportant things, especially when it's being repeated a hundred times a day. I feel like a waste of time and energy for such thing. I already hate hypocrite, two-sided people and such chit-chatters just almost being on the list.

Actually I am just being straightforward and honest but apparently, not so many people can accept my virtue. They mostly take it the wrong way, especially (one of my Alexs said this) those who have a "special" feeling for me. OK, I get it now from the boys' side, though I thought being to-the-point is normally very much a boy thing.

The other things I realized, was when I met my ex boss and also owners of a furniture line tonight in a new shop opening I accidentally hopped into. I was quite surprised by my light nature when I mingled with them. I found myself being comfortable talking with them, people who are supposed to get my respect. I chatted and laughed with them and I realized, this wasn't me. I've loosen up and this is the new me.

Oh, one more thing. I also discussed about some problems at work with my colleague tonight. And another shock to my own, I found myself giving solutions for them. I dunno why I can even talked about them tonight, but I think being too often with my Mom really made me think practical like her. I subconsciously pay attention to things around me and analyze them on my mind during my relax activities and often find the solution to the problems there.

I am not trying to boast anything here--this is my blog anyway--but you all know how I love to share new things and new enlightenment with you all so here my latest news are. I am changing. Not the too-kind, too-naïve, too-tolerant and too-lazy Vicky I used to be, but a more mature, focused, practical, straightforward and (hopefully) efficient Tori I am now. And I hope my changes are for the better. Have a great weekend fellas, for I am going out of town tomorrow. See you all next week!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)