Tues Blues

00:14

[Trias Akustika's vocalist, Andre in the back, Iyay and Andien]

I was completely unoccupied yesterday (and today) due to office's moving stuff. We moved out from the fX Residence building at Jl. Sudirman to Jl. Hang Tuah so I was utterly idle for two full days. Fortunately that I brought my new-bought secondhand book Life of Pi by Yann Martel that accompanied me for the full two days.

Later on Tuesday night, long after hours of reading through the pages of Pi's life, Iyay took me to the Black Cat cafe, Senayan Arcadia for some blues. There was Trias Akustika playing featuring a number of magnificent musicians such as Iyay's uncle who plays harmonica Harry Pochank, left-handed bassist Andre and his wife-to-be/sax player Sistha Anindya a.k.a Andien, and British blues singer Sue Bonnington.


Having to leave the event by midnight (the party was going on till around 3 a.m. but I was worried about how to go home alone at that hour and also having to go to work the next day) I just prepared to go home when Joey said he was coming to get me. So then he was, and we went to Mangga Besar for post-midnight supper and some chat. It was such a great night I experienced, and great people I met. But of course, all have price to pay and I lost 4 hours of sleeping that night that I had to redeem tonight, so, chao, amici, buona notte!

e Dio vi benedica!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)