Unstoppable
05:59I just went back from watching Denzel Washington's latest action movie Unstoppable
The night before, I went with Alex, too, after work. I had time gap before he picked me up so I chilled out at fX and met friends from Cola Float who were practicing their rehearsal before showing up yesterday with Lifehouse at Epicentrum Walk. It was nice to see Kris and Mangun at such crowd when I didn't really know where to go that night.
I also bumped into another old friend, Kang Iyu, a marketing communication officer from RCTI (known him when he was still working in Hard Rock FM) when he was waiting his community to bike with their fixies. After some chit-chats, I had dinner together with the Cola Floats at Ya Kun Kaya Toast.
And that was where I met Onov, the marketing communication officer from fX, who introduced me to his colleagues, Chandra and Natalie, and also their president director. It was such a great night for me, after one super-long trip and back to and from Mall Artha Gading to see the launching of Informa Furnishings (recently known as "Index".) At around 11 p.m. Alex picked me up for midnight supper at Q Smokehouse Factory, Panglima Polim before dropping me home.
I was super exhausted, but glad to have the day. Especially because God had sent me another angel to accompany me during these "hard" days. I've had so many Alexs as best friends in my life since I was a kid, but apparently too many Alexs is still not enough. Perhaps that was why I've loved the name of "Alex" since I was a kid... or maybe I pulled them closer because I loved the name the first time? Either way, I am glad to have them as my best friends :)





0 comments