Imagine..

14:47

via 9gag

I think this is a great illustration of John Lennon's song Imagine, and I completely understand about the message now. It's now about erasing heaven and hell and about being atheist, but I think there's a message from our ancestors, too, here. It's about seeing the world and life from another perspective. Fact is, religions had brought so many wars to the world, so why not erasing it to have the peace on earth?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)