Homeware
22:59[found this cool vintage-look leather helmet to match my old one]
Few days ago I went out with my college friend, Fer, who was staying at Ana's room for a couple of weeks already. When I reached Bali she had only two days left, but we could manage having lunch and dessert together on Friday that ended up with club hopping from Eikon at Legian, Kaizan at Kayu Aya till Mantra at Petitenget.
Based on my short reunion with Fer, she commented few things about my habitat here that quite taken me aback. First, she likes my room decoration with the white rustic feel and that I am such an organized person. My room was terribly messy by then but she said I was pretty much organized with things, so I guess she must have had a point there.
[my new kitchen members: wine stopper, magenta plant bowls, spaghetti spoon
and star shaped pancake pan]
and star shaped pancake pan]
[the Rust Combat]
Yesterday I was having a spare time and went to Ace Hardware to check its new store at Central Parking. I ended up spent almost 4 hours there and went home with some stuff. Most of it are for my kitchen, but I also bought a rust detach liquid named Rust Combat. Let's find out if it really can clear all the rust on my bike's chrome rear-view mirror. I'll give the review later.
[butterfly jewelry holder]
Oh, I also get this cute white Umbra butterfly jewelry hanger. And also a vintage-look leather helmet I posted the pic above to match my old one and to my classic vintage scooter Fino. Fer said I am very concerned with the details here, that everything must match with the surrounding. Well, maybe she's right after all.. :)







0 comments