Anonymous
13:40
via moviepostershop
Last weekend I watched this movie on cable TV, a very interesting one I found. I didn't watch the first few minutes but enough to caught my attention, perhaps because of the 18th century setting or because of the names mentioned, which were HM Queen Elizabeth I and William Shakespeare. So the movie was talking about the behind-the-scene of the big poet's name.
This movie is a fiction, which could be true, but also could be wrong. But the imagination of what had happened back there at that age, those tragedy and sad love story, left an imprint in my heart. The fact that the great Shakespeare himself were never recorded to have attend any school or any educated history strengthen the basic of this movie.
So Shakespeare could be a fraud. And the identity of the true master of poetry himself remains a mystery. I think the real winner here isn't the one who bears the big name for all time, but the one who could stay humble behind all the spotlight. If this Earl of Oxford was the real creator of all the poems, sonnets and plays that Shakespeare claimed, I must learn a lot about modesty, humility and anonymity from him!




0 comments