Name Meaning

13:22

[this was originally posted on Jan 17, 2014]


I had seen so many quizzes and stuff about names, but this one here is really the coolest of all. Not only it says about our names, but also about our past life. Of course there's no guarantee that this is 100% true, but the fact that it fits most of my family member when we try it, I really convince that we can use this as a fun reference to recall our past incarnation life. Sometimes putting nickname works better than submitting your full name--that's what happened with my cousins. Let's find out the past!

[don't forget to fill in this box, too!]

Anyway for me, I was a male in my last incarnation--tried all under Victoria name and Vicky and Tori--and they all represents a bit of me (by the brief psychological profiles and the lessons brought to presents), but all are saying that I was a male. This a bit confirming one psychic said about my past: he said I was the reincarnation of my great grandfather. Well, it's all not so important anyway. But one answer I could get from this: it explains my fear of getting pregnant and of marriage commitment!


Now, is your question being answered?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)