Hizkia's 21 Now

22:44

me - angelika - clemency

I had been lying on my bed and sofa all weekend, having small bump here and there on my reddish skin and having big problem with the itch it caused me. I took medicine and it made me drowsy every time I took it so I was literally just resting the whole long weekend. My sister stayed over and we had great moment at home with Fabian, her boyfriend, and Mom.

mom, aunt agnes, hizkia, saphira, lauren, clemy, fabian - aunt siska, aunt lena, goldi, me, angel

Anyway, last Tuesday was Hizkia's birthday. He was turning 21 this year and it's kinda special for a boy turning man, so we were gathering in fX Sudirman for his birthday dinner. I came with Mom, Goldi and Aunt Siska. Then we met the family, minus Oma, Aunt Dewi, Bent and Manuel. But we had Saphira, Fabian and Oom Kus instead.


We had dinner at Tjap Toean, which served Peranakan (Chinese-Malayan fusion) food, which tasted quite nice. Well, the night went all right, with lots of laughter, story exchanges and book purchases (Periplus was having book fair with crazy discount). I really had a great time, reckoning we don't gather as often as we used to now. After all, family is a blessing. No matter what.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)