New iPhone Cases

13:16

I guess I'm turned into a shopaholic now that I am back living in the suburb of metropolitan. I purchased these beautiful iPhone cases, not just because I got the device now (I used to use Samsung Galaxy S Advance, which had a very limited choices of the case) but also because they are quite affordable. I guess this is one of the reasons why I bought an iPhone. There are limitless choices of the cases and I'm lovin' it!

Here are my cases collection so far..

my first iPhone case with card pocket

I love the silva satin and texture of this Karapace Jacket model from Capdase 

black floral Ted Baker London case -- so far my fave

customised white case from UppercaseID


another custom case from UppercaseID
The last two cases were ordered from UppercaseID. I picked the images from Pinterest and they put it together for my phone cases. I love how it turned out, with all doff surface and the packaging (it came by postal delivery, since I ordered it online) was nice. It's highly recommended if you want something unique!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)