My New Washed Canvas Backpack

23:08

Zapatos, Indonesian made backpack

After a very long search since 2008, I finally found a perfect backpack that fits my taste of fashion and also functional for carrying a 13" laptop inside. It was on my casual walk to Teraskota that I saw the only one washed black canvas backpack displayed on the expo stall that sells man's shoes mostly, waiting for me to grab it home. I didn't think twice to buy it, and seriously, IDR 295,000 is a cheap price for this kind of backpack. I'm so happy about it!

the bag that fits my needs and style

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)