Childhood Friends
01:15![]() |
| Meita, me, Maria, Christin, Albeta and little Freya |
This should be posted few days ago, but let me share this now. I went to another elementary reunion last Sunday in Senayan City. Although not as many as the one we had in Bandung--and only girls came--but I enjoyed meeting my long-lost friends that afternoon. We had lunch at Pancious for almost 5 hours chatting and catching up, then they continued while I had to catch the last bus at 6 pm to BSD City.
The next day, after my whole day meeting at IKJ, I went to my other elementary school's friend reunion (the school I went to before I moved to Bandung). We gathered at Alexandre's office at Pondok Indah before went to PIM for dinner in Sushi Tei and watch Fury. It was only me, Jovita, Alex and Alif--the only singles left in our classmates.
Anyway, the movie was great. The characters are strong, the actors acted so good it made me kind of devastated to imagine myself as Norman, the new driver assistant in Fury tank, to fight the Nazi at World War II. I think Brad Pitt has his own interest on fighting Germans, to see that he starred before in Inglorious Bastard. Well, he chose right for this one because Wardaddy is a really cool sergeant!





0 comments